Tuesday 24 January 2012

Typed up interview

Firstly what would you say about Katy Perry’s California Dreams Tour production?

E: I thought it was very good I liked the props and costumes.

G: Overall it was fantastic

R: It was a fantastic experience

Which costume most appealed to you during the concert?

E: The peacock outfit

G: Glittery sparkle dress with the pink circles

R: The peacock outfit

What did you think about the videos introducing certain parts of the concert?

E: Thought it was very well thought through and different

G: They build the audience up and build the atmosphere

R: They were amazing

So did the backing dancers make it more of a better production?

E: Yeah I enjoyed seeing the purple cat

G: Yes you could join in

R: It was better with the dancers

Did you enjoy the way Katy Perry involved the crowd during her performances?

E: Yes I thought it was nice when she got 10 people on stage

G: Yes

R: Yes

Do you think she could have improved her concert?

E: No I thought it was planned very well

G: No it was the best concert

R: No

Did all her on stage props match the overall concert?

E: Yeah they were wild and very colourful

G: Yes it was all one big theme

R: Yes they did

Why do you like Katy Perry?

E: I like her because I enjoy her music and I think she’s a fantastic role model

G: Because I think she’s a good role model, she’s a really good singer

R: Because she can sing and she’s a really good role model

How does it compare to other concerts you’ve been to?

E: The atmosphere was crazy and I really enjoyed the whole night

G: There were more people, more thought into it, more costumes, best concert yet

R: It stood out more because the production was better and involved more of the crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment